It’s Time to Be Informed! – October 15, 2008
Today is a great day to visit the Drudge Report at the link above. There is so much news that you should read and Matt has links to all of it right there in one handy place. I will list a few you should notice. You really should visit the site for more.
1. Obama issues talking points of debate to media BEFORE THE DEBATE. McCain should go in that debate and shake things up enough that Obama doesn’t know what to answer because it wasn’t in the talking points. Obama doesn’t do well when he’s on his own.
2. Smaller banks Resist Federal Cash Infusions. Key points for me are: Banks that don’t need the money resent the federal intrusion AND FEEL IT’S UNFAIR TO RESCUE COMPANIES FROM THEIR OWN MISTAKES. REGULATORS SAID SOME BANKS WILL BE PRESSED TO TAKE THE TAXPAYER DOLLARS ANYWAY.
BANKS JUDGED TOO SICK TO SAVE WILL BE ALLOWED TO FAIL. So the gov’t is deciding who should be bailed out and who should be allowed to fail. I bet their buddies get bailed out and the “nobodies” will be left to fail.
3. Hofstra Readies for Presidential Spotlight (Debate): The entire campus is buzzing. Historical re-enactments were held 24 hours before Sens. John McCain and Barack Obama take the stage. There was Abraham Lincoln and Frederick Douglass, a mock-slavery auction, women’s rights activists and civil rights speakers — all intended to “engage debate.” http://wcbstv.com/campaign08/mccain.obama.debate.2.840767.html
So by the time the black candidate and the white candidate arrive, the debate environment has been set in a mood of white men enslaved black men. ????
4. Obama campaign has played on the sympathies and shame of “race” from the beginning. He and his crowd are the only ones talking about race. No one on the other side has ever made any racial remarks, except to defend themselves from BO supporters’ inaccurate accusations.
Democratic backer sends message by showing McCain, in KKK robe, chasing Obama. This Halloween display was set up by a self-proclaimed liberal Democrat Ron Havens in his yard in Schuyler County, just south of Odessa, NY. http://www.stargazette.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081014/NEWS01/8101403…
Again, it’s the Democrats injecting race, not Republicans.
5. Prepare for a new America if Obama gets elected, according to Jessie Jackson, who knows him and says he helped him get ahead.
“Zionists who have controlled American policy for decades” remain strong, they’ll lose a great deal of their clout when Barack Obama enters the White House. …
Obama’s victory will be a huge step in the direction we have wanted America to take for decades. http://www.nypost.com/seven/10142008/postopinion/opedcolumnists/the_o_jesse_k…
6. A couple in Kansas City found a $2300 donation to the Obama campaign charged to their credit card on their statement, WHICH THEY DID NOT MAKE.
Others have called the Rush Limbaugh radio show saying that they, too, found charges on their credit cards that they didn’t make, to the Obama campaign. http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7599837&version=1&lo…
7. MICHELLE OBAMA IS OUT CALLING FOR PEOPLE TO VOTE EARLY!! IS THAT BECAUSE NEW ALLOGATIONS AND CHARGES, NEW FRAUDS, LIES AND SHADY CHARACTERS ARE COMING OUT OF OBAMA’S CLOSET EVERYDAY AND THEY WANT THE VOTES LOCKED IN BEFORE PEOPLE CAN CHANGE THEIR MINDS?
8. Obama is acting as if he has already been elected president.
“Three weeks before the election, Barack Obama is going through something of a dress rehearsal for his first 100 days in office.
Buoyed by a slew of recent polls showing that the economy has boosted Obama (Ill.) and Democrats in the House and Senate, Democratic leaders in Congress are aggressively posturing to steamroll Republicans over the economy in the coming weeks.”
By Jared Allen 10/14/2008 , THE HILL, http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/first-100-days-start-early-2008-10-14.html
9. DEMOCRAT VP RUNNING MATE OF OBAMA, JOE BIDEN, ROUTES MORE THAN $2 MILLION IN CAMPAIGN CASH TO HIS FAMILY MEMBERS. The cash came largely from his failed presidential bid. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/oct/15/biden-routes-campaign-cash-to…
10. It’s reported that the FBI is investigating Democrat (imagine that) Congressman Tim Mahoney of Florida for a sex scandal involving a pay-off to his mistress of $121,000 in hush money. Now why don’t they investigate the people involved in ELECTION FRAUD? http://www.abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Politics/story?id=6034123&page=1
11. GLOBAL WARMING HOAX BREAKS DOWN IN FACE OF FACTS! FINALLY!
Parts of California see coldest temps since 1893.
Cold temps in Oregon break 118-year-old record.
Alaska glaciers grew this year due to colder weather.
12. John Fund has written a book, Stealing Elections: How Voter Fraud Threatens Our Democracy, Revised and Updated July 21, 2008, Encounter Books. You should read this one and be informed. You can’t do anything about the loss of democracy until you know who’s stealing it and how.
CAll, email and write your elected representatives and ask them to pass a bill banning voter registration MINING, which would stop the fraud being perpetrated on American elections every day. We need to remove money as an incentive to falsify registrations and stop candidates from buying phony votes to win seats of power. Tell your reps that you want to stop organizations like ACORN from handing a wino a bottle in exchange for his voter registration.
THERE IS NO MORE TIME TO DO NOTHING.